Epidemiology and Surveillance Office
- Perform formal case control and cohort
studies of complex health issues (ex. foodborne investigations,
infectious disease outbreaks).
- Design Surveillance Systems which addresses public health issues.
- Provide training, technical assistance, and consultative services regarding epidemiology and the control of public health issues of all kinds
- Compile various health related statistics and data resources.
- Disseminate statistical information internally and externally.
- Provide support and technical resources within the district and its communities.